The T-16 is an advanced isothermal instrument operating at a constant temperature and enables the next generation of diagnostic DNA/RNA amplification in a compact, low cost, stand alone, sensitive instrument suitable for field based and point of care diagnostic applications.
Product Code: T1601Device
• Supports two banks of eight well standard 0.2 ml tubes
• Three channel fluorescence detection per tube
• Instrument configurable for standalone or PC connected modes
• Easy to use advanced desktop software for research applications
• Touch screen LCD, Graphical User Interface for advanced workflow management
• Interchangeable modular optical head, configurable for multiple channels
• Testing temperature range of 37˚C to 65˚C
• Small footprint, suitable for bench top and field applications
• USB and Ethernet connectivity for Data transfer and LIS integration
• Flexible test profile creation and advanced data presentation and export
© 2013 TwistDx Limited. All rights reserved.
TWISTA, TWIRLA, TWISTAMP, TWISTGLOW and TWISTFLOW are trademarks of TwistDx Limited.